Conversational Solfege Levels 1 & 2
In this course, you will learn the philosophy behind Conversational Solfege and how to employ it in your own program right away.
Conversational Solfege Levels 1 & 2: Spring 2022
Earn Graduate Credits through Conversational Solfege!
Students who have not been accepted into a graduate program are considered non-matriculated, and are permitted to accumulate no more than 9 credits of graduate coursework until accepted and matriculated into a graduate program. Students who present evidence of a master's degree are not restricted to the 9 credit limit, but must also register as a non-matriculated student unless they are matriculated into a graduate program.
Students who have never attended Rowan University, or who are no longer active in Rowan systems, should complete an Activation & Registration Form for Visiting (Non-Matriculated) Students. Once activated, you will receive further instructions for activating your account and registering for courses.
Non-matriculated graduate students are permitted to register during the entire registration period for each term.
** Note: Non-matriculated students do not qualify for financial aid or discounted tuition rates.
Please contact Rowan Global at firstname.lastname@example.org for any registration-related assistance. Rowan Global Student Information Services Phone: 856.256.5435 Web: www.rowanu.com
MUS 04556: INDEPENDENT STUDY-- Music Ed Workshop Conversational Solfege 2 S.H. cap 15
- **Special Deal!! Cost for Full-Time Undergraduate College Students: $40**
- REGISTER HERE!!
- EXTENDED REGISTRATION until March 1st!!
- Cost: $445
- **Cost of the course will change for those who are taking it to earn graduate credits. Graduate non-matriculated students are charged $897.00 per credit, resulting in a total cost of $1,794.00 for the course for those earning the 2 graduate credits.**
- When: Saturdays March 5, 12, 19, 26, 2022
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Eastern Standard Time
- Instructor: Dr. Missy Strong